March 30, 2019 - 12:00 am
Saturday 11 AM until late & Sunday 10 AM – 7 PM
Join us for a non-residential, clothing optional weekend in Saltburn to explore your individual sexual journey through life. Gain a lifetime perspective as you release the unwanted, gain confidence and expand into who you want to be in a safe and loving space.
– Identify the beliefs you carry around with you, often from childhood; both those that support and those that block you
– Map a timeline of your sexual life; where you’ve come from to where you want to go
– Learn and practice new tools
– Build self-acceptance and self-love
– Explore fantasy, and your desires
– Discover the relationship you have with your body
– Exchange giving and receiving conscious, loving touch with others
– Expand yourself through challenging your comfort zone
– Connect with others and have fun!
The group will involve the invitation to work on your own, in pairs and in groups. We will invite you to move, touch, explore, participate in discussions and meet like-minded people. All are welcome who come with an open heart.
Drinking water and cushions are provided but please bring your own for extra comfort. Snacks and refreshments are provided during the day.
Earlybird price *SOLD OUT* is £95 (£98 by PayPal) and includes the invitation to join Friday’s “Introduction to Tantra” group (3-6 PM) and the screening of “Bliss” followed by a discussion on the Friday evening (7-10 PM) for free. Standard price is £115 (£118 by PayPal).
Please note that the pre-requisite for joining this group is that all participants have been to a prior introductory workshop with us.
Please note that £30 is non-refundable; 100% of the full price in non-refundable for any cancellations made on or after 1st March 2019